Tell us some positive things about top at the apmas so we can hear about it from the crowds perspective cause that would be cool as heckie
alright I’ll make a list:
1. they played one of their best performances in my opinion. their energy made the crowd actually move for the first time that entire night.
2. the people around me drove ranging from 3 to 11 hours just to see them. out of every band playing their some were their solely twenty one pilots.
3. the amount of twenty one pilots related tattoos I saw was pretty amazing and rad.
4. some total strangers enjoyed their performance enough that they said they would be listening more. so more people to add to the clique!! :)
5. josh drummed hard. tyler sang loud. a lot of people knew every single word.
6. tyler still doesn’t listen to his mom and climbed really really high.
7. the thank you signs went up even if there weren’t many and you should’ve seen the look on those boys faces.
So i got a new record player and instead of throwing it out I’m giving it away
What you get
My Old record player.. obviously
you’ll also get some vynals that i’ve acquired 2 copy’s of over the years
The records are:
The weight that you buried- Knuckle Puck
We don’t have each other- Aaron West and The Roaring Twenties
Home, like no place is there- The Hotelier
American Football 2 disk reissue- American Football
Sports- Modern Baseball
You’re gonna miss it all- Modern Baseball
Letters home- Defeater
Take this to your grave- Fall Out Boy
Forgettable (signed by the band)- Sorority Noise
Dulce- Heart to Heart
Heart to Heart- Heart to Heart
The Greatest Generation- The Wonder Years
The Upsides- The Wonder Years
Suburbia I’ve Given You All and Now I’m Nothing- The Wonder Years
You must be following me at the time of the drawing unfollow after whatever
reblog as many times as you like
likes also count
winner will be chosen Aug 31st
Everyone’s in Colorado except me